Do you see an airport in your future?
Make your suitcase stand out on the carousel with a stylish luggage tag. They add a dash of personality and are considerably more durable than the last-minute panic ones you find at the check-in counter.
Perhaps there is a teacher or friend that you need a small but useful gift for. They would be ideal for someone taking off on a big adventure soon.
What sort of statement would you like to make?
These ladylike ones are lovely –
1. Paris map from Hard To Find
2. Black & white from Witchery
3. Gold spot from Typo
4. Blue from Corban & Blair
These would suit someone of the male persuasion. They can be tricky little devils to buy for.
1. Ted Baker from Peter’s of Kensington
2. Moleskine from Peter’s of Kensington
3. Recycled truck inner tubes (!) from Down That Little Lane
4. Debossed from Corban & Blair
It’s no secret that I like a bit of quirk. These are sure to attract attention!
1. Pink neon from Flight 001
2. Get Lost from Flight 001
3. On The Road from Bookworld
4. Camera from Lark
How about one of these cuties for the kids? They say stocking filler to me!
1. Fairy from Stuck on You
2. Monkey from Lime Tree Kids
3. Lego from Officeworks
4. Panda from Typo
Which one tickles your fancy?