This year is rushing past so fast! It’s less than 6 months to go until our big overseas adventure, but meanwhile I’m loving reading about all the fabulous holidays these gorgeous families have been on already this year.
1. This one blew my mind! What a precious experience for Robyn and her family to get up close and personal with elephants in South Africa.
2. Seeing Aleney’s kids exploring rock pools, kayaking and taking on a super-playground has me noting Lake Macquarie, NSW, as an ideal spot for a relaxing family break.
3. If there is any chance that you will take your kids to Disneyland one day, then bookmark this one. Vanessa has just come back and has all the info you need.
4. It was all about the campfire on Vicki’s camping trip. Sitting around it chatting with friends and whipping up an impressive array of scrumptious-looking food.
5. Have you ever wondered how not to be a dick at the airport? Well then Carly has you covered. Hilarious and so, so true!
6. For a long-distance runner, travelling to one of the top marathons in the world can be a lifelong dream. I’m so inspired by Nicole, who has just completed the Boston Marathon.
7. Sydney Harbour is one of our country’s most beautiful spots and I love Jim’s ideas for some different ways to explore it.
8. Looks like there’s heaps of fun stuff to do in Penang, Malaysia, but I am mostly in love with the Lil Rock Suite that Sally-Ann and her family shared at the Hard Rock Hotel. So fab!
9. When Ellen goes camping, it’s hard-core bush camping, but she has really got me thinking about all the life skills that her kids are learning along the way.
10. Renting a villa in Tuscany is bucket-list material for many, including me. Kareen’s Airbnb villa was everything I dream of.
11. Christine found that the Gold Coast still ticks all the boxes for a great family holiday. And how lovely is it to take your kids on the sort of holiday that you had as a kid? Love that.
12. Kimba found the most divine holiday house to rent for their stay in Port Douglas. Complete with gelato-coloured bikes for the whole family!
13. Outlet shopping, donuts and beautiful beaches – Jasmine went to Hawaii and can’t wait to go back.
14. Having just returned from a weekend in Melbourne , I love Fairlie’s reasons for why this time of year is just gorgeous down there.
15. Bele found plenty to love in Brunswick Heads, NSW. I’m crushing all over the handmade mugs from a local potter and the bespoke shoes!
For more family-friendly holiday ideas –
Want to save this to read later? Just pin the image below –
Which one is going straight onto your holiday wish list?