Image via Down That Little Lane
So how were your school holidays? Go somewhere exciting? Check out some of the amazing memories these guys have been making –
1. Could you wrangle 4 kids on your own? Here’s how Seana did it in Cairns.
2. It was only Robyn’s second camping trip, but they seem like experts to me, who has yet to try camping with the kids.
3. Danielle had a There’s Something About Mary moment in Central Australia. Fortunately it didn’t make it into her super cool road movie.
4. Insert bookmark here for the perfect family Paris pad.
5. Find out why Tam & Sam think Central Queensland is definitely worth an 8 hour car journey.
6. So jealous of Ali, who went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
7. Simone bumped into Jack Johnson in Hawaii.
8. Kirsten has taken her family to Disneyland twice and has some invaluable inside knowledge.
9. Is 3 days on Hamilton Island enough? Chantelle made the most of them!
10. What Tasmanian road trip is complete without resident rabbits in your holiday garden? Not Kimba’s!
11. Would you book a resort or a villa in Bali? Rene looks at the pros and cons.
12. An apartment plus resort facilities equals winning, don’t you think? Especially when it’s in Palm Cove.
13. If swimming with dolphins is on your bucket list, then Kaikoura is for you.
Do you have any trips planned for the Christmas hols? Or are you leaving it until the last minute like I seem to be?